- Autumn never looked prettier to me than it does in England. The coppery leaves and the rainy evenings make it so cosy!
- You can walk with boots on top of your head and no one will mind. Everybody is so chilled and relaxed about the people surrounding them!
- Food! Not particularly the British menu but the variation of food culture. You can eat from every part of the planet at reasonable prices.
- People do make an effort to be nice to each other. Whether you buy something or ask for a direction on the street, you are beeing smiled and called "darling" or "dear". I really like this little conversations!
- Beauty shops, of course! Do I need to justify this as a beauty lover?! As long as you have money, you can buy everything you want.
23 Oct 2014